Monday, July 28, 2008

Plurking is Distractive and Inspiring

I was checking the plurks in the afternoon for a change betweeen reading and grading and found an interesting post about a new Web 2.0 service 280 Slides that is web-based (no downloads needed) and allows you creating PPT on the Internet and for the Internet! I can spend a lot of time exploring the plurks and the thing that educators share in their postings... When I find something like this I am inspired to try it right away. My Literacy and Technology students can use this service for their final projects! Check it out and leave a comment!

1 comment:

Ms. Trish's Class said...

Hi Dr. S! What a great find 280 Slides is! I was checking out your blog before beginning my ppt for my final project and I am so excited to have found this link! Tomorrow night you will be seeing my presentation with this program! Thanks for the link! :)