Sunday, April 27, 2014

Presenting at EdMedia 2014 Conference

I enjoy participating in AACE/EdMedia conferences. I have been a member of AACE since 2010. I love this community of passionate and generously sharing their knowledge and skills of teaching with
technology educators.

My colleague and friend, Nellie Deutsch, and I have been presenting workshops and papers at this conference already several years on a row. This year, in Finland, we will run a workshop and present a paper together.

 

  Let's Moodle: Getting Up and Running with Moodle 2.6

 I also encouraged one of my research students, Lindsay Bordonaro, to submit a proposal. How excited and proud I was to find out that Lindsay's proposal was accepted and she will present at the conference in June. The topic of her presentation is: Exploring the Use of iPads for Engaged Learning in the Elementary Classroom: A Survey of Teachers.
I am doing my best to raise money to support Lindsay and make her trip to the conference a reality!

No comments: