Thursday, October 31, 2013

Create! Engage! and Assess! It is Epic!

I have just learned about the new iOS application and website called Newrpod. It is Phenomenal!
Just what teachers need in order to change the way traditional classrooms are run.











It is a multi-platform! You can connect your i-Devices (iPhone, iPad, android, PC/Mac), design engaging presentations with multi-media (videos, images, websites, etc.), integrate polls, quizzes, and assign interactive homework assignments expecting the answers coming to your e-mail box.
I was so excited about the program that immediately joined the site, created account, downloaded the Nearpod App to my iPad and attended the Webinear with Edward Zelarayan.
Create! Engage! Assess! with the mobile devices. Below is the certificate of participation in the webinear.















I cannot wait to try it out with my students and during the presentations at the conferences.
I also shared the link to the Nearpod on my sharedby website 

No comments: