Monday, May 26, 2008

Teaching while Traveling

I am in Velacruz, Mexico. My proposal, entitled “Creating Collaborative Learning and Communication Environments with Web 2.0 Tools” was accepted at the EDRA conference. I have got the notification right when I started teaching my summer courses. I have never been to Mexico. What an opportunity! Here I am in Velacruz. I created a newsletter with Letterpop that I would like to introduce to my students and have an assignment to do during my class. More tools to explore!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Dr. S
I am very happy for you to have the opportunity to give a conference abroad. I am also celous because the place looks beautiful with the palm trees, the pool and sound of the birds singing. I am sure the people from Mexico is glad to have you there!
kirsten